Thursday 27 December 2012

October, November, December (recap)

Hello everyone. I hope you are well. I would like to share with you a last part of my 2012 recap.
 October- We spent  few days in Glencoe. It was magical, full of love and very creative time for both of us (you can listen to music from our journey here ).  Thank you for sharing it with me, Scott.







November- One of my best friends left Edinburgh (I do miss you so much An). I started blogging!!!

An

December- Scott played a beautiful concert at the Forest Cafe. And...I am happy, I love, I create and I am loved.


2 comments:

  1. Exquisite photos. I love the B / W. I wish for you all the best this holiday season and next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are stunning, as are your paintings.. wow! I'm completely drawn in.

    ReplyDelete