Monday 24 December 2012

January, February, March (recap)

It is the last week of 2012 and after Friday's the end of the world,  I feel that it is also the best time to summarise last 12 months. It has been definitely tough but extremely beautiful and creative year for me.
I would like to share (I will be delighted to do it with you) My moments of 2012. I will write and present the most important experiences and works which have occurred in 2012. I start with 3 first months of nearly past year.
January, February- I have met a beautiful soul, a teacher, a goddess, a spiritual  and wild sister. I met Beth. I am so grateful for our friendship. She appeared in my life when I most needed her. We shared together moments of laughter and sadness, understanding, love and unconditional support. Thank you Beth.
March- I had lovely birthday. It was such a spontaneous day. We spent it together. We went for a wander and got lost with love to each other. Thank you for that magical day Scott.
Then big moment happened. A break. Literally a break, a fracture. A double fracture. My life has changed from that moment completely. Dark clouds and sadness came. I had a surgery and after that I started a recovery and healing process. It was magical, inspiring and painful time for me.






My Angel















3 comments:

  1. An interesting and delicate way of representing the winter, I like also that sweet portrait. I wish for you all the best this holiday season and next year. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´ve been reading your moments of 2012, it has been such an interesting and inspiring reading, thanks for sharing!
    Wishing you all the best in 2013 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Zena for your kind words. I appreciate your opinion very much. XX.

    ReplyDelete