Monday 7 January 2013

Dreamy

Those days. Sometimes. Practising awareness. Do you feel sometimes like smiling but still you do not feel much joy? Do you feel sometimes like no matter how you try to stay positive you just feel so cloudy or like being under deep, deep water and struggling to swim out. Those moods and thoughts of unexpected sadness just come and go sometimes. Then a beautiful and clear awareness appears and I feel like I managed to swim out and I am able to take a deep breath of fresh air. And I feel in moments like those, I am fine, I am back from my darkness, I am fine. And then a new energy. New thoughts and inspirations come as well. I feel myself again. This is what 'Dreamy' is about. 'Dreamy tells a story about those days when you feel you are completely switched off.

Practising being grateful. Looking through, reading and admiring or just sharing moments with people on blog pages make me feel very grateful. I wish I could mention everyone page which I visited. Pages and blogs which  I have seen made me think, touched my heart and soul, inspired in many ways and also made me incredibly happy that we can meet each other and open our heart through our art. I would like to thank you so much for it, specially Leah for inspiring me, Anne for her beautiful heart, art and creativity, Ginny for her wisdom and delicate and precious paintings, Zena for her beautiful photographs and being so honest and open, Kat Sloma and Mary C. Nasser for their professionalism, passion and kind words and many, many of you which I had a chance to visit through this blog journey. Thank you all. I wish you a beautiful, creative and inspiring week.


Dreamy



 
Sleeping beauty

11 comments:

  1. Lovely creation ~ dynamic and love the photo ~ Never can figure out how to comment on your blog as you have no profile page listing your blog on blogger ; but always enjoy your comments ~

    (A Creative Harbor) aka ArtMuseDog and Carol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful painting! I really like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love "dreamy"... it illustrates so much of how I feel on the first day the kids are back to school! Especially the tilt of the head. It speaks to me...

    I'm glad I popped over from Creative Every Day. I'm going to pin this, too... which is a sign of how much I adore it!

    Here is my CED post, just fyi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A beautiful dreamer as a melodic love song. Beautiful photo as well.

      Delete
  4. Love your dreamy picture! Yes, we meet a lot of great people on our journey through blogland! Thanks for visiting my blog again today! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aga, thank you so much for your wonderful compliment and very kind words. I am so glad that we have met through our blogs.

    Creative people often go through ebbs and flows. It is good to be aware of them and to take care of yourself always. Your painting of "Dreamy" is perfect. The tilt of her head and the colors express so much.

    Have a wonderful week and take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aga, thank you for mentioning me in your post today. Love visiting you at your blog, too. :)

    I know exactly what you mean, that cycle of inspiration and the opposite. It's like the day. Light and dark.

    Your painting is beautiful as is your photo of the wintry plant.

    Hope you are having a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Aga, I am always grateful for you. :) I wish you a week of awareness and energy, and also rest and comfort and love. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Aga,
    (Aha! so now I know how you found me, thx Lisa!... :)
    A great painting, the composition, The flat colors, and the look of a vitrage with the black borders.
    - As I said - your work reminds me the covers of Robert Wyatt albums, I think you will also adore his mix of melancholy and liveliness (not to mention his voice that is like broken glass, and his musical signature)
    Have the bestest of years!
    Dov.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking at ideas for changing the look of my blog. I love the way you have the continuous background. Your site is lovely and calm.

    ReplyDelete