Wednesday 26 July 2017

Lessons from toddler

How such a small body can hold and give so much love every day, every minute?

When toddler falls, he gets up and he does not give up. He takes the fall naturally. Standing up and carrying on are natural consequences of events. Toddler is always ready to begin his day with open mind and joy. It is amazing how much we can learn from little ones.
If you are mum and have doubts and fears that your life will never get back to normal after havivng a baby I can assure you that it will eventually. Life will be normal again and you will get back time for yourself, maybe not so that much than you had it before but maybe you will appreciate it more. It is like life with new updates in your software :)
If you are not a mum I recommend to have children present in your life not necessary yours and watch and learn from them. They are great teachers.



1 comment:

  1. Stunning photos!! My daughter is 31 and I have been telling people for years that you will learn way more from your children than they will ever learn from you!! Such a blessing... ENJOY! I used to be excited to get up in the morning to see my baby!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete