Sunday 3 February 2013

Faces

Hello beautiful souls. It is funny how life can surprise sometimes. I decided to take a little break with painting portraits and then I found '29 Faces Challenge' which sounded so inspiring, interesting and challenging at the same time. So I will carry on with painting portraits for a while. Every portrait like every painting tells a different story. Every portrait is a challenge, attempt and chance to tell something. My latest portrait tells a story about delicacy, natural beauty and moments when we look at things through heart and wisdom.  Also I would like to thank you all for your comments, sharing kind words and inspiring thoughts. I really appreciate them and make me feel so grateful and happy as well. It is nice to follow other blogs and be inspired, learn and share moments of their journeys too.


I and Scott went to Botanics today and we had a nice and magical walk. We both fell in love in that little, cute Robin. Have a lovely week. Love and blessings to you all.










10 comments:

  1. Beautiful portrait, we're all lucky you've decided to extend your portait painting. And the photos are a lovely bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are here in the 29 Faces Challenge. I love her, and I love the stories you tell with each one. I admire that and wish I could do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your portrait is so expressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Another wonderful portrait and creative photography ~

    Carol of: A Creative Harbor ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her espression is quite wonderful!! and I enjoy beeing with you on that nice walk :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad that you are continuing with your portraits. They are always lovely. I can see why you fell in love with the robin. So glad you enjoyed your time in the gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful look. Beautiful photos, the bare branches of the tree is a beautiful visual poem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful portrait! Just beautiful, xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love portraits and it's always good to see yours. :) What photos too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful! Love the angle of her head.

    ReplyDelete