Saturday 24 November 2012

Parallel world



It is Saturday morning. Beautiful, sunny and...cold morning in Scotland. I have just started painting my second tale about fish and probably it will be my last underwater journey for a while. I am listening beautiful music which takes me deep, deep underwater, where is only me and my fish. I am swimming, I am creating, I am in parallel world. I am so pleased and grateful to be able and have opportunity to share that state of my mind. Thank you. Also just before starting my painting I did quickly 15 minutes sketch of myself to warm up. I do those sketches from time to time to see how much I change and develop. It is like drawing memories. Sometimes I feel that all my works are constantly drawing memories of life.

1 comment:

  1. Scotland is one of my favorite places on the planet. How lucky you are to live there!

    ReplyDelete