Tuesday 27 November 2012

Lady Focaccia

Every painting or drawing has a story to tell. This is a story about Lady Focaccia. Lady Focaccia was born from greasy paper...We used to keep focaccia on the shopping list and grease from focacia went through and made a shape on a paper. It was shape of...a lady and I called it Lady Focaccia. I decided to use it for my art and I gave Lady Focaccia wing and knitting needles with wool, so she can knit her wings over and over again.


Lady Focaccia

Beginings of Lady Focaccia. ( you can see original Lady Focaccia shape made from greasy mark on the paper)




3 comments:

  1. Love to read the process of creating lady focaccia! She is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anoeska. Thank you. I really enjoyed creating 'Lady Focaccia'. She is one of my favorite paintings.

      Delete
  2. This is amazing. How wonderfully creative and talented you are. Thank you for all of your kind words on my blog.

    ReplyDelete